Conquering your To-Watch pile

Discussion on all things DVD and Blu-Ray related

Re: Conquering your To-Watch pile

Postby Phil on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Well mine have built up over a few years, but I like to think that a lot of it has to do with working on the site. Still, it's no excuse and I am determined to make a dent this year.
"...the root of Man's problems is memory. Without a past, every day would be a new beginning" - Ashes Of Time
Phil
Demon Cutter
Demon Cutter

Postby Stoo on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:15 pm

LOL good idea :)

I conquered my unwatched movies through the podcast, my 2009 list took me from April to January I think.

Now I've got like 11 lol
Podcast On Fire - It's Asian Cinema in a Podcast!
Stoo
Bronson Lee
Bronson Lee

Postby monkeyboy on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:52 am

Give up now guys. It is impossible. I dread to think what my too watch pile is like. So I sit down to watch a couple, and then they get me thinking about a director, or an actor/actress, and then next thing I know there are 3 more movies coming through the letterbox (or maybe other ways *cough*).

In the right environment (i.e. the house of a film junkie) DVDs just breed with each other.
monkeyboy
The Undercranker
The Undercranker

Postby Drunken Master on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:21 pm

I can take another 5 off my list..... but I know next month I'll be getting at least another 5 to replace them. I'd like to go for a total buying ban until I catch up, but then I'd only end up having a buying spree when the ban was lifted. Even now I have a substantial wanted list that I manage to re-juggle everytime either new releases come out, or Joy Sales re-issue something I've been after for a while.

This could be a long ongoing thing.
"My style? You could call it the art of fighting without fighting" (") {-.-} (")

** My films to watch currently stands at 125**Keeps going up!!!!!! Too many films. Not enough time.
Drunken Master
Bile Of The Tiger
Bile Of The Tiger

Previous

Return to DVD And Blu-Ray Discussion